Health & Safety Training
Training is the life blood of industry and essential for a competent and productive workforce. It is also a requirement of the Health and Safety at Work Act and is a continual feature of the Regulations made under the Act.
The following types of training can be conducted on your premises to reduce employee down time and to save on the payment of traveling and subsistence expenses:
- Health and Safety Appreciation for Directors, Managers and Supervisors.
- Fire Safety
- Fire Extinguisher selection and Use
- Fire Evacuation Wardens training
- Horizontal & Vertical Fire Evacuation Training with Sledges
- Display Screen Equipment use
- Safe Manual Handling
- Understanding and applying the COSHH Regulations
- Basic Health and Safety awareness
- Tower scaffold erection and dismantling
- Fire Risk assessment - The new regulations
- Confined space awareness
For details of courses and costs, please contact us on 01785 330022