Heath and Safety Policy
Why do you need a Health and Safety Policy?
Section 2 of The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 requires every employer to have a Health and Safety Policy and also that employers with 5 or more employees must have a written record of their policy.
We will design a policy document that will fulfil your legal obligation. The policy document will specify your strategy for achieving compliance and how we develop best practice.
We will carry out an annual review so that you can be sure that your policy will always be up to date with legislation and reflect your current working practices.
- To clearly identify what your standards are;
- States your intentions to maintain compliance
- Identify who is responsible for what at all levels within the organisation;
- Declares your commitment to your staff;
- Achieves compliance
Behind the policy front page Risk Assessment Solutions Ltd can help you to identify your company needs and the responsible people within the organisation.
This may include some or all of the following:
- Risk assessment records
- COSHH assessment records
- Employee safety rules
- Alcohol and drugs Policy
- Rules for visitors and contractors
- Fire precautionary measures
- Electrical safety and test records
- Display screen equipment assessments
- First aid, accident reporting, and investigation
- Employee training and training matrix